offer a variety of different therapies to meet your particular needs:
- Injectable Therapies for
Osteoarthritis, DJD, Herniated Disks, Herpes, and
- Trigger Point Therapy-
Injections into muscle spasms to relax tissue and to allow your Manipulations
or Physical Therapy Treatments to "hold" better
- Prescription and Natural
Treatments for Parasites,Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus.
Intravenous Vitamin and Mineral Protocols- IV water
soluble vitamins and minerals which have been shown by research journals
and empirical studies to be indicated for Chronic fatigue, Chronic
Depression, Asthma, Urticaria, Allergic Rhinitis, Congestive Heart
Failure, Hypertension, Angina, Ischemic Vascular Disease, Acute Infections,
Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Arrhythmia, and Hepatitis.
- Acupuncture - Traditional
Chinese, European, Hand/Ear Korean, and Non-invasive
Click here for some further information
- Pain Management utilizing Exercise Rehab, Acupuncture, and Muscle
- Organic Herbology and
Homeopathy (Classic and Modern). Click
here for some further information on Herbology.
Therapy - IV infusions of EDTA for Atherosclerosis and age-associated
or Sclerotherapy- injections into the spinous ligaments, to stimulate
the body to locally strengthen the attachments of ligaments and tendons.
- LDA - Then these problems are treated in a multi-stage program that allows the body to get the right treatment at the right time for the body to tolerate and utilize them. Therapies include hormone treatments, injections, acupuncture, detox with colon hydrotherapy, and new treaments such as *LDA immunotherapy*. See are *Therapies *page for treaments! Only then will you see results!
- Natural (biologically-identical) hormone therapy involves restoring
hormones that are “natural” to the human body to achieve
and maintain hormone balance.
Rate Variability is an excellent measure of nervous system
balance. Therefore, heart rate variability is an important indication
of how well you are balancing your life.
- The breakthrough of EWOT is that is raises blood oxygen and more
importantly, the arterial blood pressure to youthful levels.
- Oral Sublingual Allergy Drops - Whether you have chronic illness, pain and fatigue, hormonal dysregulation,
or just seasonal allergies, allergy testing and treatment can help bring
added relief to your condition. Any reaction to a food, inhalant like
dust or pollen, pesticide, or even your own hormones can signal the
body to release chemical messengers in the blood.